What are the best standard sized discs to buy?

willmag

From personal experience I found them to be good at stopping you, but, a tad noisey, especially if the car had been sitting for a couple of days or had been left overnight after washing without being driven. I got to the stage of replacing them with standard Delphi discs, replaced the brake fluid and ended up with a pedal which was just as good, and a lot quieter in all circumstances. I suppose you could always turn up the radio, lol. All down to personal taste/choice I suppose mate. IMHO of course,  :yes:

From personal experience I found them to be good at stopping you, but, a tad noisey, especially if the car had been sitting for a couple of days or had been left overnight after washing without being driven. I got to the stage of replacing them with standard Delphi discs, replaced the brake fluid and ended up with a pedal which was just as good, and a lot quieter in all circumstances. I suppose you could always turn up the radio, lol. All down to personal taste/choice I suppose mate. IMHO of course,  :yes:

Ahh ok cheers man, the delphi ones sound better, if the mtec's are noisey, i'm out