Hello from Frankfurt, Germany

QBug

Hi everybody,

I am a proud Superb estate owner from Germany and would like to use this opportunity to let you know a bit about myself.

As shown in the title, I am from the Frankfurt area, although not by birth. I moved here for a job opportunity a couple of years back and live with my hubby and our surrogate child=dog (principal owner of the car´s trunk and as such main responsible for my choice of a roomy car  :p ).

I have been interested in driving and cars ever since I can remember, and started my car career with an old beloved Volvo, which I still own, but not as an everyday car. I love the Superb 3T for its sleek elegance, room and comfort; and I am glad I got the 170 horse power Diesel engine plus DSG to use on the Autobahn. I stil love the looks I get from unexpecting drivers of premium models when they realize what kind of car is about to overtake them  :angel: . And of course who is behind the wheel of the big ship...

That´s it for now, have a great evening!

QBug