Yeti - New model delivery lead times

geoffw_uk

Order to delivery is a "best guess" number. Search through previous threads and you seem to get figures ranging from 6 weeks to 6 months. Mine took 17 weeks.

Colin

So it looks like 'fingers crossed' job then.  :notme:   All my previous cars have been straight from the showroom of second hand.  This is the first I've ordered to be built!

Thanks anyway!

Ask the dealer for the expected week number, then 1 week before call back to get either the week confirmed, or a different week number, expect 2-3 weeks after that for collection.

I had a three month wait then my dealer found one with the same spec destined for Scotland but not on a customer order, so 3 months became 4 weeks. Maybe a similar situation with you dealer ?

A lot depends on specification - if a standard spec (with poss changed alloys or something similar) a quick build is possible (or it is picked from stock). For a build with a number of additional features added, then you join the build queue.

I was told earlier in the year for mine that it would be 12 weeks but it ended up being 4 as they found a model with the relevant spec.