looking to change to winter tyres

Hi I currently have a 2003 skoda 1.9tdi and have 205 55 16r tyres on the alloys I am looking to purchase some steel wheels for winter tyres and have found these on ebay 4 x 16 steel wheels 6.5j '16inch ET 42 PCD 5x110 will these fit as the pcd is 112 on my current wheels.

Many thanks

Edited by andyg7184

Or you could just get decent all season tyres and avoid buying steel rims altogether. Goodyear Vector 4Seasons / Eagle Ls2, Vredestein Quatrac 3/5/Lite, Falken AS200 are all perfect for UK conditions, with decent dry and wet handling and winter traction.

I ran Vredestein SnowTracs on my old Octavia in the winter and found them to be very effective.

I also had Vredestein Quatracs on SWMBO's Fabia Estate all year round and found them to be just as good on snow as a full winter tyre.

I got some Nokian WR D3 205/55 R16 91H last winter. They have done a fantastic job at sitting in the garage gathering dust, as we had a very mild winter in East Anglia, so I just left my "normal" wheels and tyres on. Maybe we'll get some snow this year to try them out.