Extension of warranty

My 2012 CR VRS estate is now at 55K miles with 7 months until it is 3 years old. From the handbook the limit for 3 years is 60K.

My question is, 

Is the Skoda extended warranty for up to 5 years and 100k miles worth it?

One area of weakness is obviously the air con so it should cover that if it goes.

If a small part causes a larger more expensive part to fail, would that be covered?

Any views welcome

IIRC you can only buy the official extended warrenty when you order the car. I wish I'd done it but will be thinking of doing the same as you in 12 months time depending on the cost and what is covered. When I asked my dealer earlier in the year they said they recommended an indy policy, but didn't say which one.

I took out a 3 year warranty with Warranty Wise for about £840. Fingers crossed not had to use it. Enquired with Warranty Direct who initially wanted somewhere around £1200. When I told them the quote from WW they immediately beat it, which just enforced my opinion they rip you off.

I told the operator at WW about my experience with Warranty Direct they knocked a few quid off for sticking with them.

Fin