no lower brake lights? help

Found out today that neither of my lower brake lights are working except the top LED one

Bulbs are good as is fuse, connections look fine.

Drivers side has a brake light bulb tjat doesbt work located at the bottom

On tje passenger side there isnt even a whole for a 4th bulb to go in

Very c9nfused

I guess that if the high level brake light is working, then so too is the brake light switch. Do you have a tow bar fitted?

No tow bar

Not sure whats going on gonna go have a l99k again to see if ive missed something

I guess that if the high level brake light is working, then so too is the brake light switch. Do you have a tow bar fitted?

No yow bar

Weird thing is that rear passenger side doesnt actually have a hole for a brake light??

The near side does not have a rear fog lamp but there is a hole there for LHD cars. The brake light is in the same place as the tail light.

Switch on your sidelights to identify its location in the light cluster, pull out the light cluster and then remove the sidelight bulb. Check that it is a double filament bulb and then check that both filaments are working using a multimeter on Ohms or another 12V supply. The stoplight and tail light are combined in a singe bulb.

• Like 1

The near side does not have a rear fog lamp but there is a hole there for LHD cars. The brake light is in the same place as the tail light.

Switch on your sidelights to identify its location in the light cluster, pull out the light cluster and then remove the sidelight bulb. Check that it is a double filament bulb and then check that both filaments are working using a multimeter on Ohms or another 12V supply. The stoplight and tail light are combined in a singe bulb.

Awesome

Thought i was missing something! Gonna go back out and have a look