Picked up wifes Spaceback now waiting for my Octavia

We collected the wifes Race Blue Spaceback 1.4TSi DSG 122 yesterday, seems to go very well and is a lot more comfortable and sporty than her Honda Jazz, Luckily there was one sitting on the docks so only needed to be shipped over so order to OTR was less than 2 weeks! :happy: :happy:.

We also took an extended test in an Octavia 1.4TSiDSG 140, now I was happy with my 1.8 Avensis - until I drove the Octavia - which was again more sporty with the DSG box and maybe a bit more comfortable but just as important it seemed more fun to drive,  more alive, more responsive, (Could be the Turbo :thumbup::punch: ). Anyway after much haggling and with both the wife and I liking Race Blue the most I ordered the Octavia 1.4TSiDSG 140 in Race Blue as well (Thought it may save us in later touch up paint costs).

I now have to wait till March 2015 which is a bit of a pain but at least it will have a '15 Reg and the Avensis will do fine until it arrives.

• Like 4