Sales Advice Please

Podwin

Hi

If I decide to sell my Octavia 4x4, should I try selling it with the remap and alloys, or put the original alloys back on it and get Jabba to put it back to standard?

People are telling me different things, like remap and alloys will frighten most private buyers away, others say it may add a bit more for what I can get for it.

Also, what is the maximum I could start advertising it at? It is a 52 reg with 34000 miles.

Thanks

Martin

I would leave the alloys on - unless you could make some money selling them separately - and revert the engine back to standard. That removes any insurance complications for the new owner.

I traded mine in complete with remap but handed over the original chip with the car, with a note to whom it may concern suggesting they contact Jabbasport if they wanted the car reverted to standard.