Goodbye - sort of

Hello

After 20 months of owning my 2013 Fabia VRS, I've moving across to the Octavia 3 part of the forum, I'll be back here posting I'm sure, just hope the folk in the Octavia section are as nice.

Really enjoyed the VRS and it's been relatively trouble free apart from 1l of oil per 3,00 miles and a new steering pump, however now that I have a second child I need something a bit bigger to carry all their stuff around.

Purchased a 2014 Octavia Elegance Hatch 1.4 DSG, so similar to the VRS in engine size and gearbox, I would have preferred the VRS and maybe I'll upgrade once nursery fees have subsided.

In the meantime if anyone is interested in a great condition black fabia VRS and/or H&R RARB let me know as I've not got the best PX price so open to offers, will be listing on here also, but be quick. There is also a Bolero in it, so if anyone is North West based and wants to px their radio towards this let me know.

Rob

Yeah I'm won over by the brand, still can't believe how many badge snobs are out there though.

The RARB has gone already sorry.

The bolero is the touch screen radio, it came out of a superb. It has a 6 disc changer and an SD card slot.