Nilfisk C110

Watsona6

Result!!

£50 refunded to my paypal account and E130 dispatched today, so very lucky yo get for 99.99.

Can't see any anywhere at that sort of price anymore.

Thanks all for the assistance on choice and to samuir1974 and laff82 for the heads up on the price reduction. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  all round, I am assuming as this it the care car section,  :beer: means Snow Foam :giggle:

cheers

Stewart

Nice one - good to hear Stewart - enjoy!  :thumbup:

Result!!

£50 refunded to my paypal account and E130 dispatched today, so very lucky yo get for 99.99.

Thanks all for the assistance on choice and to samuir1974 and laff82 for the heads up on the price reduction. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  all round, I am assuming as this it the care car section,  :beer: means Snow Foam :giggle:

cheers

Stewart

good to hear you got a prompt refund and were able to take advantage of the deal.  I've actually got myself one too on that deal, just need to buy a smaller hoover so i can fit it inside rather than in the garage. :p

Result!!

cheers

Stewart

Bargain, nice one.

good to hear you got a prompt refund and were able to take advantage of the deal.  I've actually got myself one too on that deal, just need to buy a smaller hoover so i can fit it inside rather than in the garage. :p

Glad you were able to get one as well, looks to be a steal at that price.

I don't use the reel attached to the unit itself, I took it off because it was getting kinked. So I now just store it in the garage between 2 hooks.

It's deffinatly worth that price in fact it's an absolute steal.

Hope you get on with it well, I've not had any problems with mine, but the 2 kartchers I had before that kept braking down.