Bulb warning light - vRS CR170

I need some help really, I've got the bulb warning light up on my dash but I don't appear to have any bulbs out on the car when I look round it.

My only question I have at the moment is on the vRS do the side lights in the top of the headlights work or are they off cos I have the LED running lights in the bumper??

Hi

No buddy the side lights in the main headlight units are non working on the fl Vrs as the LEDs act as the side lights. Also you may find the reason you have a warning light on the dash is because you have a bulb thats just about on its last legs and will soon go ive just had the very same problem on mine for a week and then one of the tail lights went completely bulb replaced hey presto no warning light on the dash

Hope this helps

Hi

No buddy the side lights in the main headlight units are non working on the fl Vrs as the LEDs act as the side lights. Also you may find the reason you have a warning light on the dash is because you have a bulb thats just about on its last legs and will soon go ive just had the very same problem on mine for a week and then one of the tail lights went completely bulb replaced hey presto no warning light on the dash

Hope this helps

Ah ok, I'll just keep an eye on them then and hopefully it will go so I know which ones to replace. Thanks for that.