Columbus: Some Folders on SD card Show Up Twice

I tried posting this in the ICE forum but it seems there is very little traffic there. Can anyone here advise?

I'm using the Columbus system in a brand new Octavia III.
I have an SD card with 4 top level folders.

The folders are named as follows:
Logos   (contains image files used for DAB station logos)
Music   (contains mp3 & flac)
Vibes    (contains mp3 files)
Videos  (contains mp4)

The Logos and Music folders appear and behave normally.
However, the other 2 folders appear twice in the folder listing. ie:
Logos
Music
Vibes
Vibes
Videos
Videos

I can play content within the Vibes and Videos folders, but I have to hit the next track button twice to move forwards 1 track. If I hit the next track button once, it plays the same track again, as if there were 2 copies of each file in the folder. There is only 1 copy of each file in the folder, and within the folders, the file list shows just 1 copy of each file.

Does anyone know what might be going on here?

Have you filled your SD card with a Mac? Might be duplicate metadata stuff. 

Thanks for the response.

I was actually using Windows 7, but you might be onto something with the duplicate metadata. Not sure how to fix that though!

I had this exact same issue after I restructured the folders on my SD card, I was using a Mac however. The way I fixed mine was by using the apple disk utility app and I erased the free space on the SD card (usually used to shred the disc so files can't be retrieved). I also deleted the playlists that I added, all the issues from the first post were resolved by doing that...

• Like 1