I'm Ecstatic

Boy I'm one happy bunny. I ordered my 2.0 tdi VRS on the 1st of October and have had confirmation that it will be available from 10/12/2014 for collection. Unfortunately due to a work thing I can't pick it up until the 17/12/14.

This is a full month quicker than the original date of the 10/01/2015.

I'll be like a kid waiting for Santa to come now for the next 3 weeks.

Edited by djBarren

Thats is great news, a proper Brucie Bonus. Where are you based? my car came in via Grimsby so if you are sad like me you can follow this link https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/355444000/vessel:SCHELDE_HIGHWAY and you will be able to track the ship going across and back again!

What spec did you go for? I picked mine up yesterday and have not stopped smiling yet. You will love it and its well worth the wait.

I think build times have been cut, I ordered 15th October and have a build week of next week and hopefully delivery before Christmas. Dealer said he's surprised how quick it is as most staff training now is handling build delays.

Thats is great news, a proper Brucie Bonus. Where are you based? my car came in via Grimsby so if you are sad like me you can follow this link https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/355444000/vessel:SCHELDE_HIGHWAY and you will be able to track the ship going across and back again!

What spec did you go for? I picked mine up yesterday and have not stopped smiling yet. You will love it and its well worth the wait.

I'm based in Northern Ireland.

I've went for a 2.0 TDI vRS in racing blue with black pack, heated leather interior with red stitching, Amundsen, Colour Maxi DOT, Winter pack and Sunset glass.

Edited by djBarren

Very very nice, I grabbed a dealer ghost order but had the pick of the bunch and a four week wait. Would have liked the ugly kid glass so I am thinking of getting that done next week. I was worried about the Amundsen after reading the reports but I am very impressed, its fast though of course the voice command is pants. I don't have colour maxi dot but I love the maxi dot with the sat nav directions etc.

The engine is sweet too. great choice buddy.

Very very nice, I grabbed a dealer ghost order but had the pick of the bunch and a four week wait. Would have liked the ugly kid glass so I am thinking of getting that done next week. I was worried about the Amundsen after reading the reports but I am very impressed, its fast though of course the voice command is pants. I don't have colour maxi dot but I love the maxi dot with the sat nav directions etc.

The engine is sweet too. great choice buddy.

Thanks m8. After the 2 years I've had with my volvo v60 I'm really looking forward to getting it. Can't say I'll miss the V60.

Thanks m8. After the 2 years I've had with my volvo v60 I'm really looking forward to getting it. Can't say I'll miss the V60.

Yeah, that lemon of a car you have! i have noticed a difference in stuff like the indicated stalks but the rest of it more than makes up for it. won't be long now buddy!!!

A lemon and a half m8. Last time it was at the dealers they had it for 2 weeks.

1 more full week of driving it then I'm away with work until the 15th.

Having had a Sharan and Tiguan with the cruise control on the stalk I can't see it annoying me.