Seat surgeon leather seats

Kyle_vrs

Up for sale are my seat surgeon leather seats. They are in very good condition, no rips or tears etc. if I'm being picky the drivers seat base isn't as tight as the others but apparently if you soak it it will tighten up but I don't dare!!! They both have the underseat boxes fitted to the fronts. The rear seat has had a car seat on with a cover underneath but the indents go when it's been out a few days but it gets used daily so has to stay in.

The arm rest is NOT included mainly because it transforms the comfort and I can't be bothered swapping centre consoles etc and it's over £100 to buy so would put a big chunk on these seats.

I need a set of vrs seats in exchange that need to be in good condition so no rips or tears etc. I sold my standard seats for £100 in what I would expect for good condition seats so if you're one of these that value standard seats at £200+ then I can't see us having a deal.

I'm in Grantham NG31 and due to the time of year I'd suggest coming to me and we can swap them over at my brother in laws garage on a weekend so it's dry.

E68DD6BD-21B1-4376-AA79-48F91BE78BB2_zps

3BB0F399-DD0B-42A1-9BF1-25B95E38C828_zps

ECC53667-04E4-48B3-BB02-C0D0889E81A1_zps

66865432-C2FF-4C88-B2AA-D64B99A3B312_zps

I'd really like £300 ovno plus a set of standard vrs seats in good condition and as said I will help with the swapping over at my brother in laws garage. Very easy swap to do.