Left & Right Rear **** (Sh_it) Plates

Hi,

Anyone know the Part #'s for the left and right rear **** (sh_it) plates for a 63 plate Superb Estate?

Cheers

Edited by EyghonUK

Shart plates?  :|

Do you mean mud flaps? 

You can find them on Ebay or at your local dealer under KEA800001 and KEA800002

Too Tall. How did you figure that out? Lol.

Well, he's from Yorkshire, so there's bound to be alot of excrement on the roads. And the only thing that I can think of that protects a car from dung, are mudflaps.

A wild stab in the dark.

Am I correct though?  :nerd:

Well, he's from Yorkshire, so there's bound to be alot of excrement on the roads. And the only thing that I can think of that protects a car from dung, are mudflaps.

A wild stab in the dark.

Am I correct though?  :nerd:

Excellent! Love this site...!

LOL no that's what I was told to ask for, underneath the car is covered by 4 ABS Plastic covers, S H I T plates (that's the technical term a Mechanic gave me ;)), they basically protect the wiring, brake pipes and underside of the car and I suppose they also may have a certain amount of aero dynamic effect. Anyway one of mine was slightly ripped off\damaged on a paving slab that popped up as I was reversing.

Very funny reading this thread, I love it :clap:   .  Speaking of those plates, I've had a lot of issues with stones and pebbles gathering inside these covers, especially after driving over roads with loose chippings. Although the panels are obviously screwed on to the underside of the car there are spaces where road debris can become lodged and cause some rattling.  It took me a while to work out what it was.  They are a good idea but they could improve on the design.

Thanks, not quite as I remember it but looking at that pic I think I probably just need the "Protective Cap" 3T0825002A, I'll have to try and get it on a ramp again to confirm it, a very big help though especially for part numbers when I need them.