N75 Unplugged Low Boost

kieron

Hi Guys

Recently had my turbo replaced with a beach buggy item which is fitted with a 10Psi actuator, I am running the car with the N75 unplugged until i get the mapped changed,

I was expecting to see 10psi on the boost gauge but I'm only seeing 2psi.

The garage i had the turbo fitted at said that the car was boosting at 10psi and then a hose blew off, once they refitted it they didn't test drive again until i got in and then I mentioned it was only boosting to 2psi, they are no longer interested.

Ive tried plugging in to VCDS but no codes are shown, Ive also disconnected the battery thinking it may be in limp mode but it didn't do anything.

The map i have on is stage 2 from jabba and has an electronic boost controller that allows me to adjust from stock (8psi) to the 22psi it normally runs.

if i plug the n75 i get the 8psi but this should still be more like 12-13psi due to the higher pressure actuator.

The actuator was set up by Beach Buggys when they installed it on the new turbo so i believe this is ok, (not that i know enough about them to set it anyway).

So it seems the turbo is running ok just not at any decent pressure.

At the minute I'm thinking i could have a boost leak on the lower hose between charge pipe and pancake pipe as i can see a little oil on it and never been to sure about it, so this is the next part i need to look at but does anyone else have any different ideas what it could be?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...