Slipping clutch on remapped 1.8 TSI

cofi

Hi,

I had my 2008 Octavia 1.8 TSI Stage 1 remapped 6 months ago to 215 HP and 320 Nm (235 lb ft). Recently (during colder weather, last summer it was ok) I noticed in higher gears (5th, 6th) flooring it, when it hits 3k revs, it quickly goes to over 4k revs, but there is no acceleration.

Like this:

and this:

Allegedly common problem on GTIs'.

No slipping in lower gears or when accelerating slowly. No rattle, noise nor vibration at idle, so I'm guessing the DMF is ok. Shifting is smooth too.

6 speed manual and only 85.000 km (53.000 miles) and just about 12.000 km (7.500 miles) after remap.  :( 

So, should I do anything? 

Thanks.

Bear in mind there are two makes of clutch fitted to the vRS, not sure about the 1.8 but it's worth checking. I'd also avoid inducing slip, you'll overheat the DMF and cause hot spots which will result in judder (it creates harder spot on the clutch face, so you end up with uneven wear).

Sachs, I can see. Maybe I can go for an OEM one for 2.0 T(F)SI vRS since it handles higher torque, if these two are compatible, ofc.

last time I looked the vRS runs a different 6 sp to the 1.8tsi (even the linkages up top were different).

The input shaft has a different number of splines as well.

I look forward to what the solution is as I have a 2007 1.8tsi that has had a Bluefin for 100,000km of 150,000km and the pedal of the clutch is starting to get a bit high.

My preference would be a slightly lighter single mass flywheel & neer OEM pedal feel.