Tyre pressures on VRS Gemini 18's

Hi guys,

What's the consensus on tyre pressures on the VRS Gemini 18's? I've usually inflated tyres on my previous cars to the higher level or fully loaded car level for ease in case required. Also have preferred ride on previous cars with higher inflated tyres. Have not played around with inflation on my vRS yet with tyre inflation set at the standard level. Any thoughts or preferences? Cheers

Specs are 35PSI front and back during normal usage and 38PSI on the backs when fully loaded. I have not experimented with different pressures, but I have noticed a small increase in ride quality since swapping from 18" Geminis to 17" winter wheels (and running both sets at 35PSI).

• Like 1

I haven't got my Octavia yet so I can't provide experience on this car. However, I've got a passat cc which has 18s on it and i run that at the 'fully loaded' pressures (39-42 front-rear). The car feels odd now with pressures set any lower

• Like 1