new estate

just been to skoda trust wolverhamton and seen the new fabia and the estate will be in friday will check it out the weekend

will go for the se model

TSI SE estate for me too but not until June time, get some pics if you can and post so we can see, my local Skoda dealer is getting the showroom refurbed so haven't got any models to view.

they have got the new fabia in the showroom blue with white roof and white wheels sales chap said the estate will be friday so we shall see

he said we just had 3 boxes of brocures opened the up and they were the old type fabias he was not pleased

• Like 1

SE L if I get one. Sports seats/suspension and 17" wheels. Quite a few more options aswell. Orange wheels have the best prices I have found.

Strange how Orange are doing really good discounts on the estate but not the hatch?

Yes, the loan provider places the loan into your account, you then pay the dealer using a debit card.

Better still pay for it on a credit card (increased protection) then clear the credit card using the loan payment in your current account.

Edited by silver1011