Hi from a new Superb owner

greenlinerII

Hi to all,

I am a new Skoda owner but have had many cars from the VAG family for many years and been active on the relevant forums, most recently UK Passats and VWFORUM, having just sold my MK6 Golf estate.

I have now taken delivery of a very nice 2011 Skoda Superb Elegance 1.6 Greenline II Estate in Amethyst with Onyx leather and so far so good. Love the space and the spec as I managed to find an elegance with some decent extras (Heated rear seats, MDI, Park Assist, Sunset Glass, Auto dimming mirrors and Wood Trim). 

I am a seasoned VCDS user (Licenced version) and have already done some playing with the Superb. So far I have enabled Hill hold, XDS, Large digital speedo on DIS, Auto back slide on drivers seat and memory function for front heated seats. I think next will be to change some bulbs to LED's.

If anyone needs any VCDS work feel free to get in touch.