Considering a new Yeti

clv101

Hi Troutfisher

I didn't include a satnav with mine, so couldn't comment.

With regard to the V5 form, I also read up about this but in the end, accepted Nationwide's version, that I would be regarded as the first real owner (it is initially registered to their address but apparently in my name) and I certainly don't think this would outweigh the very large discount- I can tell you, my local Skoda dealer wasn't within 10% of the price I paid. 

That said, you have reminded me that I still haven't got my V5 and I should have done by now, so will follow this up.

Gents, thanks for getting back to me. My local dealer just said he wouldn't embarrass me with their figures. As regards first registration, I just wondered if I would be treated indifferently for warranty work etc, particularly if I need to go to SUK and they establish it was not bought at a registered franchise garage..

But.....

That's great if I can get the name changed on the V5 form.

Should be hearing any day now that the Yeti has arrived.  :sun: