Just a couple of quick questions.

jgrizzle

hello there! Fairly new to this skoda/fabia stuff so just wanted to get a couple of things clear and as i'm at work i don't really have the time to search the forum. so just wondering if anyone can help :)

firstly EGR Deletes. i was going to treat myself to the darkside EGR delete pipe for my vrs but then noticed that they advise the DPF removal? is this a must or something they say for a bit more £££? 

and secondly Remaps. i'm based in Cambridgeshire so was just wondering if anyone around this area could recommend any company's for a decent map around the area. 

oh and lastly. has anyone ever had an Engine Carbon Clean? are they worth it? and does it harm the engine or components at all? 

cheers guys! 

egr delete kit is a waste of money unless you are going a long way on the tuning road   more important to make sure it's all clean in there then disconnect it,    and when you get a stage one also get the warning lamp alarm fixed IF it's a problem( this depends on  year and  which ecu you have I think ecu15 will not throw the lamp)

hello there! Fairly new to this skoda/fabia stuff so just wanted to get a couple of things clear and as i'm at work i don't really have the time to search the forum. so just wondering if anyone can help :)

firstly EGR Deletes. i was going to treat myself to the darkside EGR delete pipe for my vrs but then noticed that they advise the DPF removal? is this a must or something they say for a bit more £££? 

and secondly Remaps. i'm based in Cambridgeshire so was just wondering if anyone around this area could recommend any company's for a decent map around the area. 

oh and lastly. has anyone ever had an Engine Carbon Clean? are they worth it? and does it harm the engine or components at all? 

cheers guys!

hi

depending where abouts you are.try jabbasport for remaps.or even the guy that remapped my pd100 hes on facebook. Look up hudson speed shop.

cheers guys!

hi

depending where abouts you are.try jabbasport for remaps.or even the guy that remapped my pd100 hes on facebook. Look up hudson speed shop

forgot about jabbasport! cheers mate :)