Nissan LEAFs, red and blue.

BossFox

Here we have two Nissan LEAFs in Accenta (mid range) spec.

Both 63 plates registered in December 2013.  (ignore my white one in the middle...)

yxbg.jpg

Accenta Spec includes dark cloth interior, a rear reversing camera, keyless entry and start, auto lights and wipers.

Also included is touch screen sat-nav and a USB port.

Plus these cars have the important (£850 option from new) faster onboard 6.6kW charger.

This allows you to charge the car from empty in 4 hours from a 32A public charging station or your house.

Provided you've had a 32A charging point installed.

Red car is currently on 8,200 miles.

Blue car is currently on 2,800 miles.

The red car had the front bumper damaged, it has been properly repaired with a new bumper.

The blue car had the wing scratched a few months ago, so it has one panel repainted.

£12,995 each.

Both have main dealer warranty to December 2016 on the car.

Plus Nissan's Battery, motor and air-con warranty until December 2018.

There is no battery lease on these cars.

The batteries are bought and paid for.

These cars are fault free, I am only selling because I bought more EVs to replace these.

Which is due to the government/Nissan's incentives to buy lots of shiny EVs and not keep them very long.

Having got a Nissan Leaf myself I can vouch for how good they are! If they fit your driving profile then they are great fun and cheap to run. 

What are you replacing them with?

Having got a Nissan Leaf myself I can vouch for how good they are! If they fit your driving profile then they are great fun and cheap to run. 

What are you replacing them with?

I had four LEAFs, they have been replaced with two new LEAFs and I have two KIA Soul EVs coming.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here we have two Nissan LEAFs in Accenta (mid range) spec.

Both 63 plates registered in December 2013.  (ignore my white one in the middle...)

yxbg.jpg

Accenta Spec includes dark cloth interior, a rear reversing camera, keyless entry and start, auto lights and wipers.

Also included is touch screen sat-nav and a USB port.

Plus these cars have the important (£850 option from new) faster onboard 6.6kW charger.

This allows you to charge the car from empty in 4 hours from a 32A public charging station or your house.

Provided you've had a 32A charging point installed.

Red car is currently on 8,200 miles.

Blue car is currently on 2,800 miles.

The red car had the front bumper damaged, it has been properly repaired with a new bumper.

The blue car had the wing scratched a few months ago, so it has one panel repainted.

£12,995 each.

Both have main dealer warranty to December 2016 on the car.

Plus Nissan's Battery, motor and air-con warranty until December 2018.

There is no battery lease on these cars.

The batteries are bought and paid for.

These cars are fault free, I am only selling because I bought more EVs to replace these.

Which is due to the government/Nissan's incentives to buy lots of shiny EVs and not keep them very long.

Just noticed the reg on the white one . . . I bet Elon Musk loves you!