amundsen media navigation

I may be thick, but I can't find a way to navigate the media folder from the steering controls with my amundsen. I don't like using the touch screen while driving.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Ed

As far as I'm aware, 6months in with mine you can't. However you can navigate the lists using the right control wheel on the unit. Sadly you still have to press the screen button to go back. I do wish they would have included some physical buttons, as it would have been so much better to use as a lot of important ones are much too small to use without looking and require to wait till you're driving safely on a very straight piece of road.

• Like 1

I don't have the steering wheel with buttons but I do have controls on the stalk. I put all my music on loop and if I keep clicking next it will go to the next media folder in the list. You can eventually get to the folder you want and if (for example) I press the next button 10 times in very quick succession it will register all the clicks and skip 10 tracks. Its a pain if you have a lot media I know but personally I am not sure I would want to be navigating folder structures while driving so I can kind of see why. Not that I am saying one shouldn't do so if that's what you want! I just don't think I could concentrate on driving at the same time.