2006 "06" Octavia VRS TFSI - 261bhp 334lb/ft - SOLD

Shorty_rs

My god I can't believe this motor hasn't sold yet!!! As per mentioned above, I too have tried to raise the cash for this car but I'm simply not in the position to do so (family man with priorities governed by the missus - pmsl). What a car for the cash seem a shame to have to undo all the hard work. GLWS though

• 3 weeks later...

Cool.

I assume fsh and all paperwork to prove?

Look at the pic on the previous page of all the receipts, log book, handbooks, I also have pics of the service book and each page showing the services if you want me to send you them.

There's pics of the dent on page 1. Just looked and I've deleted the pics of the history off my phone sorry mate, can re take tomorrow though no problem.

Phone or txt me if you are genuinely interested and not like everyone else I've dealt with on here. (No offence but everyone who has been 'interested' on this forum has just been a messer and has just wasted my time) I also don't get on here loads so I might see stuff late.

Cheers, Dave - 07799073638