Few of niggles with my octy tdi

Hi

I have a few of niggles with my octy that I'd like to resolve.

- First of all, when you open any doors, the rear lights don't come on - is that normal or not?  How can I change this?

- Secondly, the heated mirrors don't work (its an elegance) - is this a common issue?  does it have heated mirrors at all?

- Is there supposed to be a bootlight?

- If I was to upgrade the speakers - whats recommended?  I have a JVC double din screen as the headunit.

- Has anyone tried the moulded sub box?

Thanks

Kaz

The rear lights don't come on when opening the doors they are map reading lights. Don't know if you can have them to come on with the main lights without re wiring them. The heated mirrors only work when the switch is on the heating symbol then they are on all the time if they both don't work and there is no problems with anything else electrical, I would try new mirror glasses. My drivers one doesn't but I have problems with the central locking and it's linked. I upgraded my front speakers to Mac Audio's but I have an estate so rears will be different if you have a hatch, as will the boot light. Hope that helps?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest