VCDS techy needed in Kent. Can anyone help?

yarnie68

Hi, I would like a few changes made to my new Superb and after reading lots on the VCDS changes I would like to have the auto close option on the internal button as well as the silencing of the bleeping. Can anyone help with this who owns such a unit in Kent. I'm in Sittingbourne. It goes without saying that I will pay the going rate (whatever that may be.). Thanks.

Thanks for your help today Martin (Gizmo68). All the VCDS changes are working brilliantly as you said they would. Well beyond me how you did it all. Great to meet you and your family. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No problem at all Alan  :thumbup:  nice to meet you also. 

Hi Gizmo68,

Really sorry to hijack the thread.

I know this is not a VW forum but I'm just looking for a bit of help.

I have tried to PM you but I can't due to my post count  (I believe). I have a MK5 2004 Golf and I have retrofited a RCD510. I need to replace the CAN Bus with a newer version to prevent battery drain but I don't know anyone with VCDS to be able to code the new CAN.

I was wondering if you would be able to help. I live in Canterbury but I am more than happy to meet where and when suitable for you. Of course I am willing to pay for your services. 

Thank you in advance.