Ecu swap octavia 2002 to 2003

Hallo i have a friend who owns octavia 4x4 1,8t model january 2002 with abt ecu and wants to swap his ecu to his father car which is the same octavia but end of 2003 model.I think on these 2 models there are some differences for instance the 2002 model has 2 airbag and the 2003 has 4 and some other i dont remember now.He is thinking of giving his father his ecu with abd remap and take his father ecu and have jabba to remap it and install it on his own car.Q1 Will it be possible ,will it work?Q2 If its not possible can we swap the main ecu eeprom abt chip and install it on the other ecu?Q3 Is there a way to copy the abt programm to the other ecu and then take ecu to jabbasport to remap it in order not to pay 2 remaps?Your help will be appreciated if anyone has personal experience.

Hmm - perhaps Jabba will do you a deal, but generally the remap is going to be linked to the ECU. It is also not trivial to swap ECUs between cars.

Give them a ring at Jabbasport, they will know about the other questions too and based on feedback from those who have used them, definitely know their stuff :)