Station Logos for Wellington, NZ

I thought I would share the station logos I created while waiting for our new Octavia RS to arrive.  The list covers most of the FM radio stations in Wellington, and some of the national stations too.

All of the logos are 320 × 240px PNGs so should work on both the Columbus or Bolero systems.

I've created a ZIP file which you can download here:

http://1drv.ms/16RjQ87

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice. I thought I'd do something similar, since some of the logos on the danish channels (dl'ed from an official german vw-site) seems to be of the wrong resolution, resulting in logos that looks a bit blurry, because it's scaled down on the radio.

I read in the manual, that the optimal resolution is 500x500 px.

Edit: I just realised that the logos I've downloaded generally is 160x120, so the upscaling is the problem. Minor detail. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CrapCastle

I read in the manual, that the optimal resolution is 500x500 px.

I originally set my logos to 500x500px but then ended up changing them to 320x240px.  I noticed that the pictures I saw of the Columbus all had the radio station name below the station logo.  I wasn't sure if the square dimensions would mean the entire logo would get squeezed into the space above the text, or whether the bottom of the image would get chopped off.  

The letterbox dimensions of the 320x240px images seem to fit really nicely above the radio station text and are nice and sharp.

• Like 1

Thanks Fozmo! I've added 95bFM, MoreFM, The Mix and an updated KiwiFM logo. If you want to add them to your collection you can get them here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ek8pjzpm25jtkx/NZRadioLogos.zip?dl=0

Thanks Damian!

The updated KiwiFM logo looks much better!!  I've removed my ZIP file and replaced it with yours.  

If anyone else has any additional logos for radio stations in NZ then feel free to send them to me and I'll add them to the ZIP file.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...