Want a bigger sub!!!!

I currently have a JVC KD-AVX1 HU and a Kenwood KSC-SW1 sub in the rear footwell BUT............The sub isnt powerful enough for my needs so I am after a bigger one.

However, I am a little pushed for space as I use my estate car to carry my tools and all manner of crap around the country. I want a powerful sub that can be shoe horned into the corner of the load area and that can be removed quickly if i need to put the seats down.

Running cables is a doddle so no issues there.

What do you think peeps? I am after recommendations if poss.

Nice one, what are they like as far as physical dimensions and do they come with built in amps?

How about this bad boy?? >> Alpine SWD-2000? looks like the one for me :D

I'm really after an active sub with everything stuffed into a box that i can plug and play.

I'm way too lazy to build boxes and the like, just ask SWMBO, she will tell you.

how about this one :rofl:

T9922.jpg

Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center

Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness

FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads woven in to allow for 2.5” of linear cone movement one way

900 ounce strontium ferrite magnet with extended magnetic field gap technology and aluminum shorting ring

6.5” voice coil with a flat wound, long-excursion design incorporating 2.5” of x-max and 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire

Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature

6,000 RMS, 12,000 peak music power

Sensitivity 94 dB @ 2.83V

Available in Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 ohm Voice Coils.

Mounting Depth 23"

Replacable cone for everyday SQL applications and competition SPL applications

Ok maybe more than most people need ;)

very good quality i agree but i have moved over to alpine :rolleyes:

alos very good subs, i got a pair in the bot and struggling to not stick another 2 in there as my amp will happily run another pair, that would make 1200W RMS from 4xDVC 12" :eek: