For sale. Yellow Fun Truckman top. Aluminium grid plate load cover + more

The truckman is missing the roof rails, the yellow fibreglass strip along the bottom of the back window, 1 mushroom nut from side window and have no key for the lock. The struts don't hold up the back window.

The glass is all there though and the clips.

The grid plate load cover is cool. Fits nice and snug, it has a hinge across the middle. Only Needs something figured out to lock it down for security

I also have a compete fun I am either breaking for spares or selling whole. It doesn't have original yellow seats and is basically engineless as the engine in it was in bits when I got it

It has a fairly ok set of BBS alloys on it and suspension was lowered when I got it

Sorry to jack this thread but if anyone with a fun is looking to purchase and would like to sell the black roof bars drop me a message :) Thanks in advance