Skoda Fabia vRS SE 1.9 TDi

Cvrtis

Hello everyone, I have just put a deposit down on my first skoda, a Special edition fabia VRS. It's completely standard apart from having wind deflectors and gun metal grey alloys. It has 60k on the clock with a full service history and has been very well looked after. I have some plans already such as colour coding the front grille surround and coilovers but i'm deciding to go for more subtle mods with some engine and handling tweaks. Here are the pictures from the advert;

a2198047de6ab6e7f7e455ae4dcb8701.jpg

6ddee55ca7a78843ed861324b3d8a758.jpg

974800f1ca07befbd9049d23eac7cfb8.jpg

2387fa972053e28b4e6f196186030ae3.jpg

0797b59bc18398b5c04792f1485fdb99.jpg

I'll try get some more pictures up this weekend when i've given it a wash. Any tips and advice welcome thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cvrtis

So it got delivered saturday, couple pictures after a quick wash before it rained. I plan on removing the wind deflectors as i think they make it look cheap, going to lower and colour code the chrome grille, also looking out for some BBS RW's or Porsche twists then eventually decat it, fit a RARB and remap it. 4033ac5aa7d3431315449c906c56a26e.jpg

66ec1f7970de75915622e81c9912e0e5.jpg

5c6675f02c82e6125c16bee549bbe67e.jpg

Edited by Cvrtis
  • Like 1

But I like the wind deflectors :( :p What about some nice fresh number plates without the border around them, clean and crisp? Colour coded grill surround or entire grill btw? I am a big fan of the grill surround being colour coded  :thumbup: I wonder what the doors would look like without the black strips? 

I WANT A FRIGGIN SE! One slipped me by recently when owner changed mind about selling it (second best decision he ever made after buying it in first place) :(

ps. nice

• Like 1

But I like the wind deflectors :( :p What about some nice fresh number plates without the border around them, clean and crisp? Colour coded grill surround or entire grill btw? I am a big fan of the grill surround being colour coded :thumbup: I wonder what the doors would look like without the black strips?

I WANT A FRIGGIN SE! One slipped me by recently when owner changed mind about selling it (second best decision he ever made after buying it in first place) :(

ps. nice

Yeah clean plates are on the cards, may potentially derub strip but not sure atm, and i was originally looking for a black one but this came up and it was too good to turn down. Still not sure about the deflectors...

I've got a set of porsche twists so if i ever put them up for sale i'll let you know!

Looks a very nice car! Personally I would take the bump strips off, thats what I did

Thanks man let me know. You got a picture with the bump strips off?

I wouldn't even bother if you're happy with how it drives.

It's just pub talk :)

It would be nice to see what its running at though, ****s all over my mate's diesel leon 140 [emoji23]

Finally sold my corsa so I have some extra cash to spend on the fabia, anyone recommend the first mods? Im thinking of getting AP coilovers as it sits stupidly high standard, I think it already has bigger brakes fitted as they are grooved and alot bigger than the back ones can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

OUCH!!! Get in contact with the council and get them to pay for the repair from their insurance.. wont affect yours and you can get it sorted properly. swap out the badges while your there. 

good luck mate! 

I wish I had an SE... love the colour!