More rubber for the octy

• Administrators

a: Moved it.

b: The new toyo's T1-R are supposed to be far better that the T1-s. I got about 10, maybe 12k out of a set of P-zero asemtrico's, this inluded some good driving days, afew trackdays and a fair few slip road tests of new roll bar's.

Check out the reviews section (soon to be moved) for other peoples reviews of tyres.

Maybe some Khumo Ku31, got some on a rwd car and they seem to grip quite well, replaces the regarded 712's I think (confirm).

The biggest surprise for me was the Avon ZZ3's that I had put on the Octy 4x4 a few thousand miles back. Normally Id steer clear as I know Avons werent that great in the wet but these things are superb! Try giving Power Engineering a call (01895 255699) as they worked out about the same as from internet based suppliers and if you are local they will do fitment/alignment etc.

The ZZ3's have a harder compound than Toyos and F1's so hopefully I should get 12,000 miles + from them. :)

Lee

I have got some Kumho 712's on the front of my Octy after the bridgestones seemed to wear out really fast, i wanted something a bit harder so went for the Kumho.

got two for around about