Replacement headunit

paulbe

Hi

as mentioned in an earlier thread I am trying to improve the sounds in my Superb.

My stereo (swing) doesnt have a bluetooth module, I was considering adding either a parrot kit or adding a BT module to my stereo. But I should be able to buy a completely new headunit which would be consideribly better than the swing for a little bit more money.

The current stereo looks well, I dont want to ruin the look by putting in another stereo. So I was wondering does anyone have a photo of their dash with a replacement stereo?

Thanks

P.

I am definitely not interested in sat nav, I only use satnav once or twice a year and I have a good Garmin if needed.

I just want a good headunit with bluetooth and capeable of powering speakers properly.

Hi. Not sure how i start a new thread so im kinda hijacking yours. Im looking for a new head unit for my superb 2. Its a piano black bolero 3T0 035 156C. The one with the passenger airbag light built onto the bottom. If anyone has one let me know how much you want for it. Dan

Looks great.

There surely must be 1 photo out there with a replacement head unit.

Here's a few...

CLICK

I'm still not sure what you're after...just pick an aftermarket headunit you like, and then you have to put up with the fact that it will *never* look like OEM because, well, you can have Bolero, Swing, Amundsen or Columbus and OEM look, or you can go the aftermarket route but it will not look OEM.

Edited by Too Tall
  • Like 1

Strange, when I searched google images I didnt find anything, but this is the exact type of photo I was looking for.

Thanks

P.

http://www.oemcargps.com/skoda-superb-radio-dvd-gps-navigation-stereo-headunit-autoradio-p-1454.html

That's an american spec Columbus, so it is OEM and not aftermarket.

That's an american spec Columbus, so it is OEM and not aftermarket.

There is no such thing, this is "just another" replacement unit.

Take a close look. In main picture it's an OEM Columbus with the screen photoshopped in. The rightside buttons show "Map Nav Home Setup" from top to bottom.

In the other pictures it shows the unit you're paying for, "Navi Radio Music Phone" on the right hand side.

Looks very cheaply made.

And this has navigation, OP stated he didn't want this, only Audio + BT.