Bye to my Skoda & many thanks to all of you

Many thanks, please could you pm me some photos of the gear your selling with a rough idea on price and I'll come back to you asap,..

Hi,

I have Sent you a private message with few pics.

Saurabh

Hi,

I have Sent you a private message with few pics.

Saurabh

Hi Saurabh

I asked about the boot liner in your selling thread, but had no answer. Do you still have the rubber bootliner? I'm after one and would buy it if still available.

Many thanks

Edited by Johnny23

Hi Saurabh

I asked about the boot liner in your selling thread, but had no answer. Do you still have the rubber bootliner? I'm after one and would buy it if still available.

Many thanks

Hi,

Private message sent.

I find the pedals on the manual O3 quite offset to the right too. Its likely not half as bad on the DSG.

Can't say I've noticed any offset in the DSG Pipsyp and I have even been known to use the left foot rest, usually to brace myself ! 

Had a spin in a 320d sport as a loan car when I had my 318 d.Very nice.Enjoy!

Mind you,just come back to the fold andswapped my BMW for an Octavia vRS tdi dsg,race blue and have spent the whole day with a smile on my face

Had a spin in a 320d sport as a loan car when I had my 318 d.Very nice.Enjoy!

Mind you,just come back to the fold andswapped my BMW for an Octavia vRS tdi dsg,race blue and have spent the whole day with a smile on my face

Cheers...