Price Reduced! Now £200 - Lots of Mk1 Fabia VRS Bits - Bulk Buy - Bargain!

kr04

I have the following parts left over from breaking my Fabia VRS. I am storing them at a friends house but he is moving out soon so need to get rid of all these parts. The car colour was Black Magic.

To get rid of them quickly i am willing to sell the whole lot as one unit. For all of the parts listed below i am asking £200.00. Obviously due to the size of these they will need to be collected. Post code is Hartlepool, TS27.

I have had all these for sale seperately on another thread but interest seems to have died down and really i just need these gone. (for pictures of items the tread is http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/342057-06-black-magic-fabia-vrs-parts-left-after-breaking/page-2 )

Thanks

List of Items

Centre caps for VW ALLOYS
VRS ECU
VRS Clocks - show 147k
Interior Trim - Pretty much all of the trim for interior of a vrs bar the drivers side skirt (where the fuel filler opener is)
Set of VRS Front Calipers
Front Discs
Interior Boot Panel
Parcel Shelf
Rear Back Rests
Boot Carpet
Front Nearside Passenger Door Card
Interior carpet
Centre Console
Front Radiator/Crash Bar
Rear Crash Bar
Offside Front Door