rollover octavia 4x4 mk2

rollover

Hi I thought i just make a new tread about my octavia 4x4 project since i just can´t stop modding it. I need to keep track of my mods, and might as well  share some ideas and maybe get some new ideas along the way.  

Here is what i have done so far:

Tweeter resistor mod to tame the terrible treble sound.

Aux adaptor to the stream head unit.

Black Superskoda badgeless grille

Superskoda vind/rain deflectors

New Inter Action Saphire Silver 7,5x17 rims and 225/50R17 summer tires for extra ground clearance and looks.

Black tape on headlight corners as a test.

What to do:

Custom make headlight corner plastic pieces.

Install White/Amber tube swichback headlight led strip. White for DRL and amber for sidelights.

Install superskoda plastic fender flares, 4x4 door still covers and rear bumper protective panel.

Make a rooftop tent out of a ski guard 850 skibox.

and..and maybe Plastidip the hole car :notme:

rollover New wheels 225/50R17

Edited by rollover

• 9 months later...

Hi again here is what i did so far. I fitted ledstripes in the headligths, plasitipped the hood and bumpers, and mounted som extra plastic here and there:)

I have some trouble uploading pics, so here is a link to google photos:

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipM7A9EFbTnmORFopjw8ngaFZbzHeh8bZolzs9e-

I got a good price for a little bigger hardshell rooftop tent so the ski guard 850 project vent out for now. However i think the skiguard 850 skibox would look better on the car but it will be to small for two persons unless .... so will see maybe someday i make one.

I also changed the steam radio for a Kenwood (much better sound), and put some smoke film on the tail ligths and on a  red reflexstrip on the rear door.

New link: https://goo.gl/photos/8uzbxTAAtakSTraj7

Edited by rollover
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...