Mk1 vrs

Scottish VRS

Hi folks, after a 9 year break I have purchased another vrs! Another red Mk1 too. Picked it up on Thursday for £2400 with 36k on the clock, rear seats that look like they've never been sat in, original dealer plates and paintwork that looks like its fresh out of the gun!

Not everything is rosey though, it needs a new wheel bearing on the front and the drivers door control module is goosed (no c/l from remote or drivers mirror function) no need to get the doorcard off and have a look.

Intentions were to keep the car standard but there already thoughts of suspension upgrades flowing through my head. If and when it gets fettled with it will be sensible fast road mods rather than turning it into a track car. Managed 240bhp with the old one the k03s which is plenty for a fwd road car in my eyes so will probably end up being a carbon copy of the mods on the old car. This one will get an lsd of some kind though.

I've done about 1000 miles in it so it needs a wash before I get some photos up. Here is the ebay ad for it in the meantime http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261803997085

• Like 1