Monaghan & Sons Ltd - Castlebar

Originally posted by pdhealy - Mon Oct 4, 2004

I have always been treated very well by Monaghan & Sons in Castlebar (they also have two other locations in Co. Galway) where I bought the Octy RS.

I have had the car back to them approx 6 times in the two years and 41k miles I have had it, and each time, they have organised replacement cars for me each time, without any cost or hassle.

While their technical knowledge of the RS model could be better, they always have listened to me, and followed up with answers.

In short, I have found them a pleasure to deal with, and will probably keep dealing with them.... if the next RS model is as exciting and cost effective as the outgoing model.

:thumbup:

I too have always been treated very well by Monaghan & Sons . I did not purchase the car there, but there aftersale service has being superb. Joe Gallagher is the service manager there, and no matter what fault I have had with the car he has not rested until all issues have being rectified.

If the new RS is as well speced and realistically priced I would have no hesatations with purchasing the car from Monaghans . :thumbup:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

This is by no means a complaint about the garage as I have been treated very well both as a customer and as a visiting worker previously but I did contact them regarding getting my xenons coded and was told they haven't done such a thing before and I would be charged for labour even if the attempt was unsuccessful!

Just a thought for anyone in the area!