ERWIN problems

Hi:

I've recently registered with ERWIN and can log onto their system OK. But I cannot buy any time - their website keeps coming back saying that "the input of your credit card data is incorrect" and rejecting the transaction. I have tried many other credit cards (including my wife's), and also debit cards, but the transaction keeps getting rejected.

I therefore created a new registration but the same thing keeps happening on that alternative registration. 

The Skoda website administrator insists on saying that there is nothing wrong with their system. They told me to  try "getting an invoice" from them instead. This I did - but guess what I cannot pay that either via their system no matter what credit card I use.

I can assure you that this is the only system that I have ever encountered such problems. The Skoda support is lamentable.

Has anybody else exeperienced similar issues?

Thanks MM

Answered my own question.

After further diagnostrics I have found that ERWIN is not entirely happy with WIN 7/Firefox 36. Got it working (sort of) but seem to have to regularly clear the browser cache. 

What exactly did you have to do Minimoke...I've had exactly the same issue and just gave up on it...

I'm using Win7 and Firefox 36. Clearing all history (cache and cookies) in Firefox appeared to fix my particular issue for a short while, but the payment rejection problem recurred. 

I don't want to keep clearing the cache so I created a new Win7 user account (without admin rights) which I solely use to log into Erwin. I will not lose very much if I need to completely clear the cache in this new account, but strangely I've not had no problems since.

Unfortunately I cannot selectively clean the cache. According to Firefox the site erwin.skoda-auto.cz does not appear to drop any cookies which I find strange.

I've also encountered some "browser not supported" messages when using Firefox on this site. I'm going to use IE the next time I need to access Erwin to see if that provides a better user experience.

In my opinion the site design is poor - for example the checkout/payment routine does not provide any confirmation that credit card details are correct or provide any opportunity to back out of the transaction, You either commit the transaction or not. However that is only a minor beef in the overall scheme of things. 

I know that this does not fully answer your question but hope it helps.