Any le owners on here with some pics

Thanks..

I changed them wheels nearly right away I hated them cheap looking monzas.. Got a great deal on them Neptune's 350euro for all four brand new.. Garage was closing down and selling stock..

She has the bilstein b12 kit fitted with powerflex bumpstops and new top mounts..

Whiteline rarb

Tts short shifter

S3/tts wishbone bushes

Remap and dpf delete..

Have to say I love it..

Edited by Smoloney87

Cheers man.. Have to say most recently fitted the bushings and together with all the other upgrades it makes the car.. Its a completely different car to drive.. Expensive but worth it.. Saved a few quid on the suspension ordered from Germany half the price deliverd

Can't work how to put a pic of mine up on here .I've not long had mine and want new wheels soon.and suspension. Previously had a fabia vrs with a lot of modifications.but needed something a bit bigger. Yours does look the part mate

If ur using ur mobile scroll to the bottom of the page and use the full version.. Then where u add a reply hit more reply options and it gives u the option to attach a file.. Seriously if ur looking for suspension Germany is such a viable option I paid 585euro delived for the bilstein b12 kit to buy it in Ireland is over 900 euro.. Hot car parts on eBay..! Like I said the wheels I was just lucky and got a bargain..

A quick question mate. I'm possibly getting some 18" zeniths bur offset is 51 on them and le standards are 40. Would these be ok cos the neptunes es u have are 51 offset to. Cheers

Cheers mate but I checked le standard wheels 09 plate which mine is and there are 40 offset .would these still work with this offset difference ?

• 3 months later...

You going springs only at 30mm? Heard ya best doing shocks too if so as a 30mm drop puts straight on standards.

Suppose ya can run it on standards till/if they go then upgrade down the line.

Look great 30mm lower though, just right for 18s, not a fan of wheel arches munching wheels myself.

You going springs only at 30mm? Heard ya best doing shocks too if so as a 30mm drop puts strain on standards.

Suppose ya can run it on standards till/if they go then upgrade down the line.

Look great 30mm lower though, just right for 18s, not a fan of wheel arches munching wheels myself.

Also alloys come with monza r's mate and also an all black interior with a special limited edition and it's number tagged in seats!!

No xenons though just standard halogens pal.