Jimmy's 1.6 TDI Sweden Edition

Jimmy Swede

Thought I should give this a try!

Me and my love recently bought ourself a MY10 1.6Tdi Elegance with equipment such as front and rear heated seats, maxidot, CC, rainsensor, PDC and so on.

Love the car since I think it's really nice to drive, economical and looks nice! But I've got a past with stanced cars and I've never owned a car that I haven't done something to and that's not about to change.

This car bought we mostly because we're thinking about starting the family life so all mods have to go through my other half so it's not gonna be a radical build. Main focus is to get the car a bit more exciting and good looking :)

20150328_173917_zpsykkojfrc.jpg

20150328_173904_zpsrwizjc6n.jpg

When we got it, it had steelies and it looked pretty damn boring so first of was getting a new set of wheels. After a long time of looking around after the right kind of wheels I finaly found some. The choice was a set of Audi S4 convertible 18 inch wheels.

20150329_185906_RichtoneHDR_zpsnpdfzkia.

20150329_185850_RichtoneHDR_zpsnzvgyghv.

And that's all that is done to it so far! 

I've ordered some Skoda badges to replace the VW ones and they should arrive this week.

Next up are new front tires, a polish and I'm also looking for dual exhaust tips that will fit bolt-on.

There's a lot more things that's on the list but you'll see them when it comes :)

// Jimmy

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...