At last I have my new Yeti

valep

Pick up my Yeti Greenline outdoor elegance Rosso Brunello with Gobi sand leather, Boreal wood inserts, electric adjustable drivers seat, park assist, DAB radio, LED rear lights, rear mud flaps and Nevis anthracite wheels yesterday. Should of picked it up on the 1st of March the car was at the dealers at the end of January, I took my V5 to put my presonal plates on the new car on the 4th of February, but the V5 was way laid and not sent off till the 6th of March.  Got a full tank of fuel, first service free and flowers for the BH, hope this one is as good as my last one

Edited by valep
  • Like 2

Yetifabia they are  not alcantara I was tempted but I looked at a photo 900000 posted a while ago and in the gobi sand they did not look right.  silver1011 I had the mats off the internet they were for my Corrida red Yeti they also have Yeti and my number plate printed on them, as  the first letter is my initial then the number is my day of the month I was born and the last 3 letters are my full surname, they cost about £50