Front bumper not sitting flush

My front bumper just won't sit flush with the wings on the corner and under the headlight, any ideas as to why? I see a few pictures of peoples fabias and there is the same is it a common thing ?

Thanks

Pretty common.

crap design really, the brackets bolted to the wing are stronger than the bumper that pushes into the bracket, so the bumper gets broken quite often.

Its worth checking your lower mounting points are fitted though, in the centre looking at bottom of bumper there is 3 holes that should have clips pushed through them, into front panel.

If these are missing the bumper sags and exaggerates the crap fit to wings :)

• 1 month later...

Pretty common.

crap design really, the brackets bolted to the wing are stronger than the bumper that pushes into the bracket, so the bumper gets broken quite often.

Its worth checking your lower mounting points are fitted though, in the centre looking at bottom of bumper there is 3 holes that should have clips pushed through them, into front panel.

If these are missing the bumper sags and exaggerates the crap fit to wings :)

I have this exact problem and the push clips are indeed missing from under the bumper, where can I get these?

I have this exact problem and the push clips are indeed missing from under the bumper, where can I get these?

Never mind ordered from ebay.