Superb 1.6 Diesel MPG

On the FB Skoda page i read there is a DSG 1.6 superb option in Turkey

They sell the Octavia 1.6 Tdi with a DSG box so why not in the Superb? It would be a good seller. I'm sure rental companies would snap them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sell the Octavia 1.6 Tdi with a DSG box so why not in the Superb? It would be a good seller. I'm sure rental companies would snap them up!

The new Superb comes with a 1.6 TDI DSG, should be a good seller. It will also be easier to use now the new Superb also has the electronic handbrake. I had the DSG with electronic handbrake on my last Passat CC and it worked perfectly, so relaxing in all driving situations.

My wife had a new Octavia 1.6 TDI DSG last year and the 7 speed DSG really suited the 1.6 TDI, although that was in the 105PS version. I see the new 1.6 has 120PS.

• Like 1

Last time I checked it wasn't listed (I am referencing Irish price lists though) but I see it has been added in the last day or so as has the 1.4Tsi. It will be a while before we get full visibility on the entire range. The 280 is listed over here but not in the UK yet