Swissvax Detail on my own car for once!

BTS22

Managed to get a day on my own car!

Pre Wash with Power Maxed Jet Wash & Wax

Car Chem 1900:1 Shampoo and Microfiber Madness Incredisponge and Incredipad

Dried with Adams drying towel and Metro Vac Side Kick

Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular

Swissvax Onyx

Tyres dressed in Gtechniq T2 as trialling it at the moment.

f4eaa9720b5dafcf8c5f699cc46b40d8.jpg

dc18180009abdafacd6b0b5fc7ab2f5a.jpg

57ede373d1cb4f5413c4c2fe1eba8367.jpg

a70aa5cd44e2da5ad748edca610c0cb5.jpg

53abf61c631c4b99ea6085de9ece57d8.jpg

And a nice arty shot to finish with....

943581ae00d36e4f08abc9ce7a82a4d6.jpg

• Like 4

Btw Ben - how are you finding the Adam's drying towel - i assume its the Big Yellow?

I have one supplied by Jeff (as yet unopened) to test out at some point.

Interested in your opinion....

• Like 1

Cheers everyone and thanks Ste, I really appreciate that. I've learnt a lot especially from you in regards to products!

I really like the big yellow Ste, it's different to any drying towel I've used. Much thinner but it's a bit like ONR you just have to believe in the technology behind it. I reach for it over my Auto Finesse Aqua Deluxe and that's a nice towel! I think you will like it, especially coupled with Adams detail spray.

• Like 1

Cheers everyone and thanks Ste, I really appreciate that. I've learnt a lot especially from you in regards to products!

I really like the big yellow Ste, it's different to any drying towel I've used. Much thinner but it's a bit like ONR you just have to believe in the technology behind it. I reach for it over my Auto Finesse Aqua Deluxe and that's a nice towel! I think you will like it, especially coupled with Adams detail spray.

Great - thanks for the detail and info Ben. I'm eager to test the Big Yellow..... just havent found the box i packed it in as yet! :giggle:  :think:

The Adam's detailer is a nice spray and gives great shine; but not a great beader and doesnt last very long, or so i find. Smells great though.

I'm looking to get some Definitive Wax QD Pro when released soon.

The big yellow is awesome, Jeffrey at Prestige said it took quite a while to develop & it was originally designed for the marine industry. Glad you like it, awesome towel.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, good results.

Be keen to hear your views on T2. I'm currently trying T1 after running out of CG New Look Trim Gel.

Hi mate, just to update you on the T2. It's holding up very very well. Driven around 700 miles since it was applied in mainly dry conditions and it still holding on there well, I won't get chance for a wash today but will try and get some photos for you. Brilliant product considering the price in my opinion.
  • Like 2

Hi mate, just to update you on the T2. It's holding up very very well. Driven around 700 miles since it was applied in mainly dry conditions and it still holding on there well, I won't get chance for a wash today but will try and get some photos for you. Brilliant product considering the price in my opinion.

Good to hear, not had a bed Gtechniq product yet :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cheers fella, thanks for the update

Hey Ben - i used the Adam's Big Yellow at the weekend..... very very impressed with it!

So much so - just dropped Jeff @PrestigeCarCareShop a message on the best price for a spare :thumbup: