Alpine W203ri Stereo + Thule roof bars with cycle carriers

Zmithy

I have for sale an Alpine W203ri double din stereo for sale. I've had several Fabia's and have chosen one of these every time. It comes with all of the cables as well as an ipod interface cable, this works with iphone 4's (although a 5 does work with a lightning adaptor)

Looking for £50

BE272CB4-8767-4BFA-91C0-CF18CC195531.jpg

1DB4BC25-0132-452F-BB9C-E00BA6956E1E.jpg

Also have for sale a set of Thule roof bars which fit perfectly on a Mk1 Fabia. These are more of a functional thing rather than aesthetics. One bar is an aero bar and one is a standard block bar. Comes with all thule fitting kit and footpack as well as a Thule cycle carrier and 2 unbranded cycle carriers. These all come with locks for security. Again doesn't look the best but works great and the Thule stuff is top notch. Considering the footpacks alone cost £73.99 I'm going to ask for £70 to get it gone. (All comes as one won't break it up)

5CFE944A-17F2-45B8-9237-17B7DC392273.jpg

070DD834-A3A5-4B25-BE5D-9E1186F8C6A5.jpg

Reason for selling is I have a new car that cannot accommodate these bits and bobs. Collection only from Derby.

Zmithy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...