Wheel Alignment Readout Advice Please

Web Ferret

Our Mitsubishi was drifiting to the left so it went in today for wheel alighment on a snap-on rig as forum consensus says these is better than the Hunter.

Car is better but still has a slight drift to the left left.

I need help please on the before and after. The after has some red numbers that to my uneducated mind look like out of tolerance.

Can anyone help me by looking at the printout?

post-29673-0-27583800-1428522375_thumb.jpg

Edited by Web Ferret

I t would appear you have some front camber and rear toe issues according to the printout. How much load was in the vehicle at the time of the check?, was the boot loaded or empty?.

When they carried out the alignment, did they check for worn wishbone bushes when they saw those readings?.,

If it was my vehicle, I think I would return to the alignment place, and ask as best I could without trying to confront them, what their opinions are as to the cause when looking at the sheet readings in red.

Mitsubishi vehicles are usually quite robust, so something needs attention there, either you have a suspension problem that needs attending to, or less likely, they chose the wrong model spec for the computer to create the alignment readings in the first place.

• Like 1

Tyres are good and evenly worn. Due to where we live, we run summer and winter tyres. When the alignment was done the winter tyres had done around 6 k miles with fronts at 6mm rears at 8mm. Another month is remaining on the manufacturer warranty.

Edited by Web Ferret

• 3 weeks later...

To close this, I took it back and had it re-done. Its better but not perfect. Then again it is a lumbering 4x4 so parobably the car that isn't that well balanced. Been spoilt by Subarus!