Crank Case Ventilation (1.6TDI CR)

Are these known to leak quite a lot of oil?  If not, then that means I have something up with my car.  I did post last weekend, but didn't get much feedback.  It appears the holes where the injectors are mounted have a small pool of oil in.  It looks like used oil (so unlikely to be a case of overfilling the engine / poor pouring skills), and more a case that it is leaking from the CCV plastic housing - all the way along the rear edge (down the rear of the engine), and at the front, plus where the flexi pipe joins joins in (which runs to the air intake, after the MAF).

If so, then I need to get it booked in a garage for them to look at (and then hopefully raise a warranty call via WMS, if I can find something they have't excluded in their T&Cs).

Thanks,

Matt