Anti Lift Kit & Castor Angle

Can someone please tell me the difference between the Super Pro, Whiteline and Powerflex anti lift kits?

Also, what does the different castor angles mean?

Expert novice here!!!

• 10 months later...

I fitted the Whiteline kit in the end as I got a deal on it and it instantly transformed the car; the turn in is direct and instant, the feel through the wheel is improved and understeer is reduced.

Good to know.

I'll be ordering the Powerflex version this week. Appears to be identical in terms of what it does, just a bit cheaper.

Is it really the same? This sentence puts me off getting the Powerflex one: "This polyurethane bush fits into the rear position of the front arm and provides anti-lift properties and 1° of caster offset. It is designed to complement PFF85-501G that fits into the front position of the same arm to provide +/- 0.5° degrees of camber adjustment."

So powerflex 1 degree vs Whiteline 0.5 degree out of the box?

Is it really the same? This sentence puts me off getting the Powerflex one: "This polyurethane bush fits into the rear position of the front arm and provides anti-lift properties and 1° of caster offset. It is designed to complement PFF85-501G that fits into the front position of the same arm to provide +/- 0.5° degrees of camber adjustment."

So powerflex 1 degree vs Whiteline 0.5 degree out of the box?

I thought the same so asked Al at Awesome GTI, he assures me the Powerflex kit puts everything in the same position as the Whiteline variant.

Alright, so digging in to this deeper something jumped out directly - my own inability to read :) Caster vs camber.

The way I see it is that Whiteline kit provides 0.5 degree camber adjustment, while Powerflex doesn't, at least not without the (optional) PFF85-501G . But both change the caster: 1 degree with Powerflex and 0.5 degree with Whiteline.

Correct me please if I'm yet again mistaken.

The Whiteline Anti-lift kit doesn't affect the camber at all. 

All three Whiteline, Superpro and Powerflex Anti-lift kits provide additional CASTER, and not Camber, as well as pushing the rear of the wishbone down a very slight amount to help reduce wheel hop. 
The Whiteline kit is noted to add +0.5º of Caster, where both the SuperPro and Powerflex Anti-lift kits add +1.0º of Caster

The above comment regarding the PFF85-501G is a completely different product entirely. This is the replacement for the Front wishbone bush with an eccentric hole drilled in the crush tube to allow for a tiny bit of camber adjustment. 
This is not a part of their anti-lift kit and is not a requirement for you to use the anti-lift kit. 

Hope this helps! 
Regards, Al. 
Awesome Ltd. 

• Like 1